The Youth Coach is responsible for providing an enjoyable and safe sporting experience for our youth members, while they learn individual and team games skills, sportsmanship and fair play. Kinetic Sports Club youth programs create a positive learning environment where children learn skill development, responsibility and fun.
Youth coaches report directly to the Program, Aquatics and Events Director.
Areas of Commitment:
- Regular attendance at scheduled programming
- Provide a fun & safe experience for all youth
- Teach fundamental skills to youth while emphasizing skill development, fair play, teamwork, sportsmanship, and fun
- Responsible for maintaining care of all KSC sports equipment
- Ensure equal playing time for all players
- Be on time to all scheduled programming or find a replacement at a reasonable time
- Provide a safe environment for all youth
- Be responsible for the children until they are turned over to a parent or guardian before leaving assigned station
- Acts as a culture ambassador in justifying principle based decision making and modelling behaviors at all times that are in support of our pillars.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members. This individual should have a desire to work with children, and possess skills such as enthusiasm, patience, organization, maturity, and dependability.
- First Aid & CPR certification
- 16 years old +
- Looking to pursue a career in Physical Education or Early Childhood Development
Kinetic Sports Club
Kinetic Sports Club Mission Statement
A Premium Destination Sports Club for the entire family dedicated to delivering a 5-star member experience.
Kinetic Sports Club Core Values
1. Taking care of our members is our highest priority
2. We create memorable experiences for our members and guests
3. We are innovative and are always seeking opportunities to improve our club
4. We own and immediately resolve member and team member concerns
5. We find a way to make the impossible possible. We don’t use the words can’t, they or try. Instead we say can, us and will.
6. We take the opportunity to learn and develop our own skills
7. We take care of our fellow team members
8. We provide uncompromising levels of cleanliness
9. We treat others how we wish to be treated
10. We do everything we can to help our members achieve results
Kinetic Sports Club is a full service fitness and recreation center for the entire family. Our 50,000 square feet of amenities includes a state of the art fitness facility, full gym, Indoor Cycling, group fitness classes, serene yoga studio, personal training, small group training, juice bar, luxurious locker rooms with steam and sauna, lap pool, kids aquatic center, indoor soccer fields, basketball court, kids play room, and much more for members in Pelham, Pelham Manor, New Rochelle and Mount Vernon.
Company Website: www.kineticsportsclub.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)