The focus of the Customer Service Coordinator is to maximize client experience and member retention within our high end, luxury facility. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service to our members through building relationships and creating memorable interactions.
The Customer Service Coordinator greets and directs members upon entering the facility as well as fielding questions and inquiries surrounding services & programs that are available to members and guests. As part of our Central Team Support, CSC’s also provide members and teammates with information on policies and procedures in addition to performing various administrative responsibilities.
- Greet and service members in a friendly and professional manner
- Attentively and promptly respond to member needs
- Admit members by scanning their membership cards and appropriately respond to messages regarding their membership account
- Enter sales transactions for members, including program, service and product payments
- Process member paperwork, including address changes, member cancellations, new members, electronic funds transfers, and payments
- Maximize Client Experience results in overall satisfaction <80%
This detail-oriented individual will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members. Basic understanding of accounting principles, cash processing procedures and computer skills required.
This position has the potential for future growth and development within the club. Managerial Experience is a plus but not required.
- Minimum of six months customer service experience
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of six months reception experience preferred
Hiring for the following shifts:
Saturday - 3:00pm-7:00pm
Sunday - 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Kinetic Sports Club
Kinetic Sports Club Mission Statement
A Premium Destination Sports Club for the entire family dedicated to delivering a 5-star member experience.
Kinetic Sports Club Core Values
1. Taking care of our members is our highest priority
2. We create memorable experiences for our members and guests
3. We are innovative and are always seeking opportunities to improve our club
4. We own and immediately resolve member and team member concerns
5. We find a way to make the impossible possible. We don’t use the words can’t, they or try. Instead we say can, us and will.
6. We take the opportunity to learn and develop our own skills
7. We take care of our fellow team members
8. We provide uncompromising levels of cleanliness
9. We treat others how we wish to be treated
10. We do everything we can to help our members achieve results
Kinetic Sports Club is a full service fitness and recreation center for the entire family. Our 50,000 square feet of amenities includes a state of the art fitness facility, full gym, Indoor Cycling, group fitness classes, serene yoga studio, personal training, small group training, juice bar, luxurious locker rooms with steam and sauna, lap pool, kids aquatic center, indoor soccer fields, basketball court, kids play room, and much more for members in Pelham, Pelham Manor, New Rochelle and Mount Vernon.
Company Website: www.kineticsportsclub.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)